PURPOSE: To offset costs associated with increased electricity, heating and household necessities, emergency home repairs to assists members to remain in their homes (heat, water etc.) Helps to avoid disconnections and eviction from rental properties.
APPLICANTS: Ontario Works, ODSP and low income households within the First Nation.
DISTRIBUTION: “First Come-First Served” based on proof of low income and verifications of costs, heat,
hydro, repairs and current need of household necessities.
DEADLINE: Funding is only available while it lasts and must be expended by MARCH 31, 2019.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT APPOINTMENT:
• Completed Application Form;
• Income Tax Returns 2017 (applicant and spouse if applicable)
• Bank Statements (last 3 months from date of application)
• Income Statements Completion- monthly eligible expenses
• Proof of efforts to pay outstanding energy/heating invoices
Contact Karen Levesque at 613-625-2800 ext. 241 to book an appointment.