Our Land Code is coming up for vote! We need your vote to make this happen.
COME OUT AND HAVE YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED ON THE LAND CODE.
Information Meetings are scheduled as follows:
- April 10—6:30 p.m. at the Makwa Centre, 83A Kiwita Inamo, Pikwakanagan ON
- April 17—6:30 p.m. at the Fisher Park Community Centre, 250 Holland Ave, Ottawa
- April 24—6:30 p.m. at the Lester B. Smith Building, 32 Hay Creek Road, Whitney
We will be discussing the revisions to our Custom Election Code and Election Rules at this meeting as well.
We need your vote, whether you reside in Pikwakanagan or not. You are a member and your vote counts.
If you cannot attend a meeting but have questions, please contact Jan Leroux at 613-625-2800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on this will be forthcoming in the mail.
Options available to vote:
- By returning your ballots
- By voting at the advance poll or on the Official Voting Day
Only one vote per member will be counted.